Cấp quản lý điều hành
Trưởng (phó) phòng
Mô tả công việc:
• Take responsibility for the overall performance of the farm by planning and implementing the right business strategies and directions, while managing the operations efficiently to ensure optimal growth, maximum profits and corporate sustainability.
• Plan, direct, and manage farm operations and production to achieve the desire optimum production output and quality at the lowest cost.
• Plan and review the development and implementation of quality management policies, procedures and/or procedures to ensure high standard of product quality and compliance with local statutory regulations.
• Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of day – to - day operational matters and overseeing all business functions including Farm Production, Maintenance, QA/QC, Purchasing, Warehouse, Post need, HR and Sales, etc.
• Direct and manage maintenance of machines and equipment to ensure high standards of safety, cleanliness and productivity.
• Manage the establishment of integrated livestock farms related to construction issues to support the Business Units’s growth and expansion plans.
• Responsible for identifying and ensuring the business has the right infrastructure in place to support effective and effective communication at all times.
• Responsible for ensuring that there is an appropriate safety management system and conducive working environment for the workers
• Maintain and improve on-farm biosecurity controls to ensure herd is in good health.
• Provides ongoing guidance and motivation for employees to perform their roles and responsibilities.
• Regular on reporting of the business KPIs through periodic tele-conferencing, meetings and reports.
Yêu cầu công việc:
• Expats only.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Animal Science/ Agriculture/ Aquaculture/ Forestry or equivalent
• Experience: Minimum 8 years experience in the related field for this position.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as sastisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
• Possess proven track record in managing sizable group of subordinates.
• Possess leadership and good management skill.
• Must be available to respond 24/7.
• Good writing and verbal communication skills.
• Able to communicate in English and preferable conversant in Vietnamese language.
• Malaysian will be an advantage for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Tay Ninh Province – Tan Bien District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Mức lương tối thiểu*
Mức lương tối đa
Chế độ quyền lợi khác:
• Salary: $4500, depends on candidates’ experience and qualifications.
• More details will be discussed during the interview.
Địa điểm làm việc: