Mô tả công việc:
Lĩnh vực: Cơ khí, lắp ráp, Điện tử/ Lắp ráp
Ngành nghề: Kỹ thuật (điện/ nước…)
Vị trí: Quản đốc/ Giám Sát/ Tổ Trưởng
- Managing and operating the entire power system for the plant including electrical system for production, generators, electrical system for pumping, water supply and drainage, fire protection, etc. Giving assignment of monitoring, inspection and troubleshooting of problems related to the power system.
- Managing and establishing procedures for operation, maintenance and reparation of the machinery system in the factory. Making maintenance plan for all mechanical and electrical equipment such as sewing machines, forklifts, air compressors, generators, packaging machines, pallet wrappers, fans, lighting equipment etc., to ensure continuous and safety operation.
- Managing materials, machinery and equipment procurement by requiring a proper use of equipment, machinery and materials, fuels daily in the right process and technical rules to ensure productivity, quality and reasonable cost. Add and update the list of mechanical spare parts/equipment being stored to ensure no stopping in production due to lack of equipment.
- Consult and advise the Board of Directors on the status of mechanical & electrical systems, machinery & equipment in the factory to ensure stable and safety operation to achieve the output set.
- Labor management by training, management the work of staff by coordinating with HR department in popular and supervising the employees to implement the rules, regulations and policies of the company; participating in assessment of competency productivity, level of work completion.
- Coordinating with HSE Dept. in the implementation of OSH regulations, participating in risk assessment in the workplace and implementation of preventive action of labor accidents.
- Participating in energy saving projects according to customer requirements such as power saving planning, monthly power consumption monitoring.
- Participating in Lean projects in improving machinery and equipment.
- Perform other duties as required by the Board of Directors.
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Bachelor Degree of Electrical/Mechanical Engineer or similar.
- At least 5 -10 years of management experience.
- Fluent English
- Strong skill of leadership
Chế độ quyền lợi khác:
- Mức lương cạnh tranh, theo thỏa thuận và năng lực của ứng viên
- Đóng BHXH trên tổng tiền lương
- Hỗ trợ bảo hiểm 24/24
- Hỗ trợ ăn trưa
- Hỗ trợ xe đưa đón hàng ngày từ Đà Nẵng đến nhà máy.
- Và nhiều phúc lợi khác theo quy định của luật lao động Việt Nam
Địa điểm làm việc: