Nhân sự, Hàng không/Du lịch/Khách sạn
Trưởng (phó) phòng
Mô tả công việc:
Overview of duties
- To instruct and work with HR Department in executing of daily activities of HR Department including recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training and development.
- To take responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of hotel policies and procedures.
* Responsibilities and means
- To manage the HR Department ensuring staff comply with hotel policies and procedures and local and government regulations.
- To coordinate with requisition departments, the recruitment of employees following established standards, policies and procedures, to assist them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their personnel.
* Administrative responsibilities
- To maintain and update policies and procedures and other human resources matters.
- To prepare and submit periodic reports to owner and Odyssea Management company as well as for management’s use in accordance with hotel and government requirements such as salary scales, manning guide, etc…
- To check and amend any training activities, programs, policies and curriculum of the training department.
* Technical responsibilities
- To recruit qualified personnel for each department based on the personnel requisition form approved by the divisional head and General Manager.
- To analyze the hotel manpower requirements in order to recommend on selection and development activities to meet those requirements.
- To review personnel policies, procedures and practices and recommend any changes, modification or updating to the management.
- To monitor and review the hotel’s benefits and compensation levels and recommend any appropriate changes.
- To prepare succession plan for the potentials for middle and senior management level with the department heads and General Manager.
- To monitor the progress of succession plan and recommend any internal promotion for those completing the succession plan with satisfactory performance.
- To prepare and issue correspondences relating to the HR Department.
- To ensure staff comply with the hotel policies and procedures as well as government regulations pertaining to employment practice.
- To ensure that the internal training programs are conducted as planned to improve staff knowledge and necessary skills up to the hotel standards.
* Human responsibilities
- To ensure all staff in the Human Resources department are appraised by the immediate superior yearly.
- To create a good working atmosphere and efficient cooperation in the HR Department.
- To disseminate information affecting employer-employee relations, employee activities and hotel personnel policies and programs as well as information regarding training activities and skill improvement programs.
- To maintain good working relations with all departments and all external contacts: government officials, labour, tax, immigration and lawyer’s office, human resources associations.
- Other tasks as assigned by General Manager.
- If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Diploma or degree in Hospitality Management or Business Administration.
- 2 – 3 year experience in the same position in hospitality industry.
- Good knowledge and experience in Labour Law.
- Experience in team management.
- IT skills: good in Microsoft office.
- English: good writing and communication skills.
Chế độ quyền lợi khác:
- Service Charge, the 13th salary and other allowances as per Hotel’s policy .
- One duty meal per working day.
- Training, Uniform, Annual Health checking up..
- Insurance in accordance Labor Law.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
Địa điểm làm việc:
Khánh Hòa, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh