Kế toán/ Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc:
- Consult Board of Directors and Management to use and mobilize capital effectively by: borrowing from banks, issuing shares, seeking strategic partners, etc.
- Set up and advise on making short-term and long-term strategic investment decisions;
- Coordinate to build sustainable development strategy of the company: research, proposal and implementation of enterprise restructuring.
- Rebuilding accounting and financial department of the company:
+ Establish and reorganize issues related to management, finance, accounting and business operations;
+ Establish and evaluate financial model of the company;
+ Establish, evaluate and analyze problems and find out solutions, improve measures of financial and accounting management, internal control, financial situation and business result;
- Draw up and manage budget effectively;
- Set up internal control system;
- Take charge in financial management of Group and subsidiaries.
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related fields;
- Candidates who have CPA/ CMA certificate is a big plus.
- At least 5 years of experience as Finance Director of a Group and subsidiaries with the revenue of over 3000 billion/ year;
- Have working experience in manufacturing companies using ERP, B2B, B2C business system and business - customer service software;
- In-depth knowledge of financial, accounting management, management reports;
- Excellent financial analysis skill;
- Effectively communicate in financial and accounting information in the whole group;
- Ability to work independently and accept outside direction;
- Excellent leadership skill and successful changes in the organization’s management and development.
- Take part in ownership and be responsible for explanation for division’s operation, always make an effort to improve continuously;
- Strategic analytical knowledge and thinking;
- Responsible, fairness, integrity;
- Appropriate capacity: continuous improvement, result orientation, teamwork and team development, accountability, ethics as career standard, problem solving, decision making, customer orientation.
Chế độ quyền lợi khác:
Địa điểm làm việc: