Kỹ thuật ứng dụng, Sản Xuất, Điện/Điện tử
Mô tả công việc:
- Responsibility for implementation of the Health and Safety Policy
- Promote safety awareness and ensure adequate measures are taken to minimize hazards
- Ensure that all work instructions are prepared and issued for safe operations
- Supervise the recording and analysis of information on injuries, damage and loss, assess accident trends and review overall safety performances.
- Implement health and safety training programs for Company employees
- Keep contact with relevant Health and Safety government officials and professional bodies.
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Graduated from University, major in Labor Safety and Health or related
- Having at least 1 years experience for the above position or similar
- Knowing well legal application procedures and safety and health matters related to steel manufacturing.
- ENGLISH & Basic Computer skill is required, e.g. Word, Excel, Power point …
Chế độ quyền lợi khác:
Địa điểm làm việc:
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu