Kiểm toán, Kế toán/ Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc:
• Conduct assigned audit engagements from beginning to end, including audit at client’s
• Be in charge of some deliverables assigned by partners, make final audit reports.
• Identify issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk on Tax,
• Obtain an understanding of the company's internal controls and applying auditing
procedures such as inspecting the company's books and records, observation, inquiries, and
• Interact with different people at all levels in order to fully understand the client’s business.
• Obtain and review evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented in audit file.
Yêu cầu công việc:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Auditing
• Having about 1-2 years of audit experience
• English: equivalent to TOEIC Above 600
• Work well with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately
• Self-motivation and excellent time and project management skills
• The ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Good working knowledge of accounting information, while keeping up to date with
changing rules and regulations of tax, accounting and other related laws.
• Ability and willingness to travel to client’s office domestically.
Chế độ quyền lợi khác:
• Experience professional Japanese working environment and have the opportunity to
work directly with Japanese managers
• Young and dynamic staff
• Many training opportunities provided (including training opportunities in Japan)
• Gain valuable experience working with Japanese clients
• Join quarterly/annual team building activities.
• Internal Transfer Program: if staff expects to move to other office of AGS,
company may consider offering new conditions including office location and
Requirement: apply by notifying 3 months in advance and follow internal procedure
Địa điểm làm việc:
Tp. Hồ Chí Minh, Hà Nội, Đà Nẵng