Công Ty Tnhh Dv Khkt Sx Gốm Sứ Kim Trúc
Địa chỉ: 15 Đường CN3, Phường 15, Tân Phú, Hồ Chí Minh
Điện thoại: 028-38158739
KIM TRUC Co. is now the leading manufacturer for small-sized ceramic products in Vietnam. With more than 12 years of experience in the development and production together with three international patents of technology and equipment, Kim Truc has established itself as an expert in this field.
Through three production sites on an area of 10,600 m² to 70,000 m², Kim Truc has become one of the largest manufacturers in Vietnam with daily production capacity up to 170,000 items (approx. 30 million items per annum). In order to satisfy customer's requirements, Kim Truc has a payroll of 1,700 staffs who are scientists and university lecturers specializing in the fields of ceramics, chemistry, physics, mechanics and art. Staffs who deal with customers can speak English or French.
Kim Truc is strongly committed to the customer's expectation and satisfaction. By painting all products by hand with special technique, Kim Truc guarantees not only the best quality but also artistic value to its customers. 90% of the products are exported to strict markets in European countries such as France, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Kingdom of Belgium, Italy and Spain. The rest 10% are supplied to metallurgic and chemical industry in USA, Japan, Hongkong, Taiwan etc. and domestic market.
Through extensive global